Building a custom home with Anco is about more than selecting a site, choosing insulation and picking fixtures and paint colors. Our process, called the Anco New Home Experience™, is designed to incorporate your lifestyle into the design of your new home, address your concerns and give you confidence in home building decisions.
The New Home Experience™
- Confidence that building new is the right choice for you.
- Clarity in making design decisions.
- Satisfaction with your builder’s workmanship.
- Joy with your finished home.
Step 1: The Relationship Expander™
- Your vision for your new home.
- Your lifestyle and how it fits into home design.
- Your budget, and how we will protect your budget.
- Your top priorities for your home.
- The organization of the building process.
- The Home Buyer's Commitment™
Step 2: The Education Navigator™
Our education process includes:
- Learning all the components of the home structure.
- Learning all the areas of the home where you have design possibilities.
- Understanding the design of each detail in your custom home.
Step 3: The Lifestyle Snapshot™
You'll learn home design possibilities for:
- Preliminary Home Design
- Kitchen Design
- Landscape Design
Step 4: The Home Investment Report™
- Pricing. Including the building structure, design and any add-ons.
- Design Options Pricing. These are elements that can dramatically increase or decrease the overall price of your home, and can be modified to keep your budget in check. We are happy to make recommendations for you.
- Contract. Your official contract for your new home.
- Transition Solutions. Information on temporary or long-term housing while you await your new home.
Step 5: The New Beginnings Planner™
- A designer who is familiar with our building process.
- Selection sheets to guide you through the decision-making process.
- Drawings of your home for reference.
Step 6: The Building Game Plan™
Step 7: The Home Investment Protector™
- A New Home Orientation to learn the mechanical features of your new home.
- "Punchlists" after each walk-through for items that need attention.
- Information on your Warranty program.
- Contact information for any possible issues with your new home.
Learn More About Anco Builders
Sign up for our newsletter
Anco Builders was founded in 1958 by Andrew Colaruotolo and is now run by his son, John Colaruotolo. We specialize in building luxury custom homes and performing major home renovations. Our focus is on the customer experience. We design around your lifestyle and needs - to make a beautiful home that fits how your family lives every day.
We currently have lots available in our Beaumont Estates and Emerald Hill neighborhoods. Both are located in the Town of Perinton, with an excellent school district, and give you access to nearby amenities like premier shopping, world-class golf and the Finger Lakes wine region.